Pages

02 February, 2013

The Sewing Bug

Welcome!

When I  catch the sewing bug, all I want to do is staying near my sewing machine. Sometime the bug lasts for a couple of hours. Other times, it  lasts for days, weeks and months. I will share with you the effect of this bug.

I am a self taught mother of three with a sewing bug in the sunshine state of Australia.  Apart from the compulsory sewing classes I had in high school, I never have any sewing lesson. I may not do things the way it is supposed to be done professionally, but I make sure whatever I sew will stay together. My inspirations are from the internet and magazines.   I love the satisfaction of someone wearing or cuddling my creations.

While I am developing this blog, please go to my facebook page for my recent projects.



1 comment: