Pages

25 February, 2013

Water Bottle Carrier

I have a  request from a friend to make a water bottle cozie with a drawstring. I turned this idea into a water bottle carrier. It is easy to be carried around,  keeping your favourite drinks hot or cold and absorbing the condensation.
I used Insul Bright as batting, quilting wavy stitches for the seashell fabric and straight line  for the blue strips. There is no need to take bottle out of the carrier. The drawstring opening can allow the sprout to come out. I know my children would be too lazy to take the bottle out and put it back in.  This will give them no excuse not to drink water during the day.

Since my son lost the water bottle cozie on the first day of school, I don't like to see any more of my product getting lost.  I added a  ring tag on the side of the carrier. A name tag, key ring or lanyard can be easily attached to the carrier.




I gathered up all water bottles in my house. They  all fit into this water bottle carrier. Before these two are going to a new home. I  snapped a few more photos. 








2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see it! They're lovely and very practical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea, I was just wondering how long would a hot water bottle stay warm once wrapped in the Insul-bright? DO you know?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete